468 x 60

HOME

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hot Pics I Found Online

Fashion must be everything in her LIFE, otherwise somebody need to let it know its her calling
Like come on, could she even not achieve a non-fashionable moment...
I am loving this outfit right now, the stockings are great with the nude bag
Again another case of HOT outfit but not so HOT styling/modeling lol

I kinda like this dress...but this chick isn't wearing it right

There is an odd, alien-like feeling to this image, yet fashionable without seeing the full image I just know it goes from day at the office to night out with the girls. 
He's a singer from Gothenburg, I like his style. Men between the ages of 23 and 35 should consider getting a few of these pieces. 
There is just so much going on in the picture that I love, from the turban to the leather skirt to that Fendi bag if I am not mistaken. 
I love the fact that dude has on a leopard printed tie, it shows that men surely can wear leopard and still look masculine.


Look out for my next list SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment