468 x 60

HOME

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall/Winter 2009

So as I was walking my last function (ballroom people will know what I am talking about) I realized that everytime I go to one of these its always a shopping excursion, always looking for that statement making outfit that will not only have me remembered and etched into the minds of the people around me but also leave them wanting a piece of me to go home with. This is where my inpsiration for my fall/winter 2009 collection started. I envisioned rockstar opulance, fur, leather, cotton, chiffons, lace in black, white and RED. The color red spoke to me this season. I wanted to braodcast it to the fullest extent of its range.
I wanted to revamp the Little Black Dress and Introduce the Little White Dress. No reason to be the same and wear black to a black tie event.

LOOK OUT FOR PICTURES TO COME SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment